Please note, This page no longer updated! Please go to http://JuliesNotebook.co.uk instead.
Aww that's nice! I love sunflowers x
awwww, a lovely resting place for a pet? x
Yup, was our rabbit, Jack. About 6 years old, was a rescue. My youngest son misses him, was important he helped bury his Jack Jack. He has been out several times to water the tree and check on it. Its a redlove apple tree, 2 sunflowers and some strawberry plants.
Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....
Aww that's nice! I love sunflowers x
ReplyDeleteawwww, a lovely resting place for a pet? x
ReplyDeleteYup, was our rabbit, Jack. About 6 years old, was a rescue. My youngest son misses him, was important he helped bury his Jack Jack.
ReplyDeleteHe has been out several times to water the tree and check on it.
Its a redlove apple tree, 2 sunflowers and some strawberry plants.