Please note, This page no longer updated! Please go to http://JuliesNotebook.co.uk instead.
Oh wow I didn't know you had hens. I assume they are egg laying ones? How exciting.
Yup. Indeed they are the egg kind. My girls are called Tikka and Fajita. They have cheeky personalites and are very cute in their own way but they DESTROY a garden. Haha
Lovely little farm house. We had a new chick hatch on Easter Day which was rather exciting.
Thank you. I'm going to show Jen what you wrote. He loves it when people praise his art. ;-)
Aww this is lovely. :-)
Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....
Oh wow I didn't know you had hens. I assume they are egg laying ones? How exciting.
ReplyDeleteYup. Indeed they are the egg kind. My girls are called Tikka and Fajita. They have cheeky personalites and are very cute in their own way but they DESTROY a garden. Haha
ReplyDeleteLovely little farm house. We had a new chick hatch on Easter Day which was rather exciting.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm going to show Jen what you wrote. He loves it when people praise his art. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAww this is lovely. :-)
ReplyDelete