To my amazement, I now am the proud owner of a B-Sensible sheet in a grown up size, super king size! Jen's bed was just too small for me to sleep in to try it myself.
It has been on my bed now for a week, my partner wasn't so taken with it as I was. He said "Why have we got the baby sheet on our bed, we don't wee in our sleep?" and he commented it made a nasty noise as he rubbed his hands over it. His hands are very rough though as he has dermatitis which means they are like sandpaper, even silk would sound noisy if he stroked it, so let's ignore his opinion shall we? Good!
My opinion, I likey!
I am always cold and have to wear pj's or a t-shirt in bed, whereas my partner is the over-heating type. He doesn't even own pj's, and throws off the duvet at silly o'clock as he's getting sweaty.
One advantage of the B-Sensible products are that they are "Thermoregulatory" so can help reduce over heating.
Again, partner says he can't tell the difference, but I'm the insomniac and I've noticed the difference. I no longer get in to bed and think "Crickey, the sheets are freezing", its just right.
It's Goldilocks bedding.
When he's getting fidgety in his sleep around 2am he's no where near as sweaty and as a result I'm much more comfortable myself. I still am an insomniac, but a considerably more comfy one!
The sheets have the waterproof "special" bit on the top but with the side "skirt" bit in a different more stretchy fabric, it reminds me of leggings/footless tights. The skirt fabric is very deep with decent quality elastic. This means its great on either deep mattresses like mine, or thin mattresses like the one on Jen's bed. The sheets range from Moses baskets, right up to super-king size, so everyone can have these if they want.
Roo in my bed....
These definitely aren't just for bed wetting small people, I'd happily replace my normal sheets with these all the time. My partner just has it in his head its only for bed wetter's, nope Dearie, its also good for..... looking after our mattress, reducing dust mites, not annoying my allergies, waterproofness will come in dead handy when I next spill a cuppa coffee in bed as I'm so not a morning person, or if Jen sneaks in after a nightmare and then wee's in our bed, great for your dermatitis. That and its European made, so not shipped in from China or Taiwan (pet hate that), and its made from trees! Yes, really. Awesomeness!
"The 2in1 fitted sheet and protector combine into one soft waterproof breathable product which acts like a “second skin” thanks to the innovative fibre Tencel.
Tencel is known as the “new age fibre” as it absorbs moisture naturally. The eco-friendly fibre is made from the wood found on the Eucalyptus tree, and has natural cooling mechanisms to control the temperature and humidity. The range also includes pillowcases!
The 2in1 fitted sheet and protector, and pillowcases, absorb significantly more moisture than cotton and dries quicker due to its nano-fibre technology, thus helping to control humidity and body temperature. They are perfect for those little accidents (and sweaty, fidgety partners!) as they are waterproof, breathable, have optimum moisture management, are hypo-allergenic, thermo regulating and eco-friendly.
If you (or the partner) have sensitive skin, the hypo-allergenic range of products will prevent skin irritation, so are suitable for eczema, asthma and rhinitis sufferers."Recommended retail prices, according to Tilly's World website are £25.99 for the cotbed size, 3ft Singles are £31.99, and Kingsize are £43.99. There are so many sizes I've just quoted these to give you an idea on pricing if you were interested in investing in these.
Sponsored Post. I received this item free in order to review it. My opinions are entirely my own.


I love the phrase, 'Goldilocks Bedding' ! So it's just right then, lol! They sound perfect for us, I've been looking for something like this for ages. Sausage isn't quite trained yet, but hates wearing nappies. He keeps taking them off int he middle of the night and we end up with wet beds. Might get some of these. Great review :O)
ReplyDelete:) thanking you!
ReplyDeleteWould you believe it. Jen got in my bed last night and wet himself!! So glad had this sheet on... Lots of laundry but mattress isn't wet.
ReplyDeleteWe wouldn't use any other bedding and we don't have little ones any more. They are perfect for all the family.
ReplyDeleteThis morning we have bought a new mattress and because we have always used B Sensible mattress protectors, I can now sell our previous mattress as there are no stains whatsoever - it is as new.
Absolutely fantastic product!
Hello Carol,
DeleteIt's good isn't it?!
Thank you for taking the time to comment.