Mummy's Random Blog: Ayllah-Beau

Friday, 30 March 2012

Ayllah-Beau

Hello Blog readers,
Yesterday at work a lady came up from a different floor to talk to us about a 17 year old she knows, Ayllah-Beau. Ayllah-Beau is a local girl who is ill and needs a pioneering operation to help her, but the NHS have refused for financial reasons.

After talking to her friend I feel pretty strongly about this so I am attempting to help them spread the petition link around as much as I can, so please hit those share on Facebook and Twitter buttons below? With any luck a few of my twitter friends will sign the petition and share the link. Lets make sure more people know about Ayllah-Beau's condition and the petition? I live so close to her, but had no idea about this until yesterday.
Another local lady, Suzy is trying to arrange a fundraiser party to help, and several others are tweeting the petition link, might I suggest the tag #AyllahBeau if you want to join in?

I think its best I link to a few sites so you can read for yourself about her, and hopefully then you might sign the petition to ask for her to be treated and give her a chance of a more normal life. I have been tweeting the link lots, but incase somehow you've not seen this here you go. Feel free to share the links as much as possible.

Ayllah-Beau in The Gloucestershire Echo Newspaper.
ITV News link with Ayllah-Beau talking on video clip.
ITV Player Daybreak - please note you cant skip the adverts, but once loaded go to 1 hour 10 mins in. (7.23 on the studio clock)
Facebook group for Ayllah-Beau


Petition by iPetitions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....