We had ourselves a picnic in the park, sitting in the drivers cab of the toy train we had sausage rolls, frubes, fruit muffins and some fresh mushrooms (he eats those instead of fruit). Then we had a bit of a play, pushing on the swings and the usual sort of stuff.
At the top of the park are a few large animal cages. We went to say hello to the bunnies, peacocks, chickens, budgies and chipmunks. Jen was keen on those "stripey squirrels", then we went back to the bus stop. I was freeeezing but I had to almost drag him out of the park, he was dressed up warm but he was getting cold too. He wouldn't admit it, he'd happily freeze watching those chipmunks.
If I ever promise a play day on an artic feeling day, tell me I'm Stoopid. Or at least remind me a flash of coffee would have been a fabulous idea.






What a lovely park and sunny winter day! Thanks for thinking of Country Kids delighted to have you link up
ReplyDelete