Mummy's Random Blog: WIN a copy of a book, by The Depressed Moose (ENDED)

Saturday, 24 November 2012

WIN a copy of a book, by The Depressed Moose (ENDED)

The Depressed Moose is a lovely chap on twitter who I now consider a friend.
He has 2 books for sale, and I thought I would run a competition on my blog to increase awareness of his books.

One is called The Dairy Of The Depressed Moose and is a diary of his struggles with depression. The second is Stepping Into The Light - Poems From The Darkness which is a collection of poetry by Moose.

The reason I want to help publicise these books is that Garry (Moose) has become a friend on twitter, helping me by talking to me at stupid o'clock when no one else will and my family are all asleep. With depression often comes insomnia, and having friends, even online ones, in similar situations is most helpful. At least I'm talking to someone who understands me. I can't make depression go away, but maybe I can get him a few book sales to get a smile on his face.

THE GIVEAWAY
I am offering you the chance to WIN your choice of Moose's book in paperback OR both books as Kindle format. ( I will be buying the books myself once the contest ends, and having them delivered straight to yourself rather than me. )


TO ENTER

Please add a SEPERATE comment below for each entry, as I will choose randomly from the comments below. You can do whichever entry methods or like, or all of them.

Competition will end of 14th of December, around lunchtime. I will randomly choose an entry, or ask my son to choose, his choice will be final. Open to UK only. Automated entities or bulk entries not welcome.


1, Tweet this " I'm entering the giveaway on http://mummysrandomblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/win-copy-of-book-by-depressed-moose.html to win a copy of available to buy here thedepressedmoose.com/books-publishe " You can tweet this daily if you like, just remember to pop back here and leave a comment for a new entry.

2, Follow The Moose on Twits

3, Follow Mr Moose's blog. The "follow by Email" box is on the RIGHT sidebar. He does write some very intelligent things sometimes, and then sometimes its just quirky.

4, Follow THIS blog on Google friend connect.

5, Follow Me on twits


So what are you waiting for, its free to enter and I think Mental Health bloggers need to be seen, they say 1 in 4 experience mental health in their lives, so why do so few people talk about it? Lets kill the stigma, and start being nicer to mental health and depression patients. :-)
If you are into books and reading, please share this post to your followers.

Happy Crimbo.

46 comments:

  1. Not sure if I'm supposed to leave a comment for each, but I will =)

    I tweeted today =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/272339465232592897

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thats right, a comment per entry. Thanks so Much for tweeting Heather :)

      Delete
  2. I follow the Moose on Twitter @khal_khaleesi

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following The Depressed Moose's blog by email =) (The first link doesn't work to go to his blog, but I clicked on intelligent & it took me to it).

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out. Not sure what happened there. x

      Delete
  4. Following your blog via GFC: Heather Cranmer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you on Twitter: khal_khaleesi

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following The Moose on Twitter as @annaojbee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following Mr Moose's blog and looking forward to hearing his thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow THIS blog on Google friend connect as annaojbee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow you on twitter as @annaojbee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daily Tweet =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/272691876333768704

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/273042709579702272

    ReplyDelete
  12. following you on gfc ianmaciver

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follow Mr Moose's blog. The "follow by Email" box - done as clairew137@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follow Me on twits - done @clairew137

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm following u on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am following the depressed moose on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daily Tweet =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/273401661496631299

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweeted =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/273746472854487040

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here's my tweet for today =):

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/274222797578973184

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here's my tweet =):

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/274487237264171009

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Daily Tweet =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/274845954245545984

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tweeted =) x https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/275240105088782336

    ReplyDelete
  23. Daily tweet =)

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/275560941372973058

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweeted the message @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tweeted =) x https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/275988733164142593

    ReplyDelete
  26. Daily tweet =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/276298991342350336

    ReplyDelete
  27. Here's my tweet =):

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/276646369077374976

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tweet tweet =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/276997975551651841

    ReplyDelete
  29. Daily tweet =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/277372066766921728

    ReplyDelete
  30. My tweet =):

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/277737551413014530

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tweeted =) :

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/278112928635428864

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tweet =) x:

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/278480089157623808

    ReplyDelete
  33. daily tweet =) x

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/278830035526361088

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweeted =)

    https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/279195888105164801

    ReplyDelete
  35. Following you on twitter @ericahughes

    ReplyDelete
  36. Following your blog on GFC Erica Price

    ReplyDelete
  37. Tweeted for today: https://twitter.com/Khal_Khaleesi/status/279566982410539008 =)

    ReplyDelete

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....