Mummy's Random Blog: #Healing4Kerry like a big prayer

Saturday, 24 November 2012

#Healing4Kerry like a big prayer

As you folks know, I am not a religious type. But I do believe in positive thinking. The idea is this evening at 10pm tonight lots of us mummy bloggers are going to pray for her, think nice get well now wishes, her Hubby suggested we all eat chocolate at 10 as Kerry would relate to that.
Kerry is known as Multiple Mummy on blogs and Twitter.

Now I know I only knew Kerry via Twitter and blogs, but we want her back. Her sunny smiley personality came through everything she wrote.

If you are on Twitter tonight search #Healing4Kerry and #Prayers4Kerry and I bet you will feel the love. Check out new mum online for more info and links to more blogs that are supporting Kerry tonight.
start LinkyTools script > end LinkyTools script >

4 comments:

  1. The dream come true will be that she is indeed home for Christmas. There is lots of love to be found at #Healing4Kerry.

    Liska xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to tweet out your post and include you in the tweet but cannot find your Twitter handle.
      Liska xx

      Delete
  2. Just hope it all helped x

    ReplyDelete

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....