Hello readers, followers, friends, and stalkers. ;-)
Recently you might remember I posted on the blog about a competition my son has entered.
Mummy's Random Blog - Travel Bug competition entry This link explains how and where to vote.
I am reblogging as he have fallen out of the top 10 so therefore have little chance of winning a day out or a holiday for my boys. Pretty please if you are reading this and have not voted for us, could you pleasey?
I know we do not have much chance at the holiday to Greece BUT I would still love to be in or near the Top 10 so my son doesn't feel he's failed. He did try hard (see the out takes at the end of his video!) and think a few more votes would be amazing.
I'll shhh now.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....