For the kids and me this is a boring day. Sat in a train carriage being pulled by the class 20 diesel engine Hubby is driving. Would have been OK, except D is off on one. I seriously think the boy has aspergers and I can not cope with his bratty temper tantrums. We are in an old BR train carriage, the kind with compartments. So i am effectively locked in a small place with 2 kids.
Jen just wants his big brother to stop being aggressive and evil, OK Jen is no saint but D is very very aggressive, manipulative, snappy and speaks with a hatred I just can't explain in writing. Either he has Aspergers or is evil.
I've asked him so many times to calm down, stop lunging out verbally and physically at Jen and i.
Hours of waiting about. Communicated more with Hubby by text than words.... By the time we got back to the car and Hubby said "Chill Wenchie, the kids can't have been that naughty?" I just cried. :-/ Had enough..... Feel better now though.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....