As we are planning to make chutney from our wind trashed tomato plants, I asked on freecycle for jam jars with lids and windfall apples.
I didn't get offered the jam jars but a local lady had tree surgeons out today drastically attacking her apple tree..... meaning all those apples from branches were going in a skip. That's not right - I hate wasted food.
This of course means my house will stink of boiling vinegar tonight or tomorrow as my other half gets all domesticated. Love him!
I didn't get offered the jam jars but a local lady had tree surgeons out today drastically attacking her apple tree..... meaning all those apples from branches were going in a skip. That's not right - I hate wasted food.
| Here's some chutney OH made earlier this week. |
This of course means my house will stink of boiling vinegar tonight or tomorrow as my other half gets all domesticated. Love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....