Mummy's Random Blog: Excited and nervously waiting....

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Excited and nervously waiting....

I got a phonecall yesterday from ITV. That's right compers, a biggie! The comp the call was about is "Daybreak Down Under". I can't even remember what I wrote in the "why should we pick you to win" bit on the form although I remember writing it, then deleting it and rewriting a few times!

Picture Credit - From ITV.com website


The ITV chap wanted to confirm I entered myself, wanted to go and was eligible (age, valid passports and so on). I am *shortlisted* rather than won it, yet. Fingers crossed bloggers!! I didn't think to ask yesterday when on the phone how many were shortlisted... I so should have.

Curiousity got the better of me, so went looking online on my phone at lunch time at work today. Shortlist is only 75 but there are 50 prizes. So two thirds of us shortlisters will go to Aussie.

The suspense is getting to me. I keep looking at my phone incase I miss the call to tell me if I'm coming or going

Here are the terms, which mention in more detail the potential prize http://www.itv.com/termsandconditions/competitionsandvotes/daybreakaustraliaprizedraw/default.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....