Mummy's Random Blog: World Book Day. Noooo!

Sunday, 3 March 2013

World Book Day. Noooo!

Ok, I'm a little cheesed off now. Jen said he wanted to dress up for WBD and I've come up with a cheap plan for him. I bought a basic pirate outfit on eBay for £6.50 and I'm borrowing D's crocodile teddy. Voila! A Peter pan pirate. He thinks he's Hook, and he adores the TickTock croc bit as a Jake and the Neverland pirates fan. Sorted, outfit already on the way, due midweek.



This morning D gets ratty about borrowing this croc and snatches him back. Cue a war between the boys, marvellous. :-/

Then D proclaims despite his non interest so far he suddenly needs an outfit, not wants but needs it.

Panic! Ebay wants nearly £20 for anything book-ish in D's size, plus its a bit late to rely on postage.

I'm stuck!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You're still going then! I do hope you managed to get something sorted for tomorrow. I opted for cheap, simple and no effort-required. Sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post straight after this... D is death from Mort. Cost nowt, but was some effort and lots of thought. #sorted

    ReplyDelete

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....