Mummy's Random Blog: Aptamil Growing Up Milk - Video Sponsored by Danone

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Aptamil Growing Up Milk - Video Sponsored by Danone

Here are two Mums talking about Aptamil growing up milk in the video clips below.

My sons were both breastfed to start with. With D things didn't work out so well and at around 6 months old he was mainly on powdered baby milks and solids, with a breastfeed at bed times.
Jen however I managed to breastfeed until his first birthday. Jen had issues, and although I breastfed I couldn't seem to make quite enough milk so he also had breast and bottle at the same time.
This was Jen at 5 to 6 months old



I found growing up milks jolly helpful as I wasn't much good at expressing/pumping milk. So if their Dad or a childminder were looking after my boys they could have bottled milk.







This video post sponsored by Aptamil - Danone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....