Thanks again to Luci at mother.wife.me blog.
A few months back the school photographers came in to class and the pictures they took were awful. Jen was dressed all wonky, shirt hanging out and disinterest all over his face. D was cross eyed and bored.
We were upset the photos were so poor. It was like having a memory stolen from us.
We had been looking at professional photo studios, and partner said "the boys Will need a good haircut first?" so we were looking at a three figure sum to fix this.
Then I saw this on my Groupon app:
"Family Photoshoot With Two Children’s Haircuts, Canvas Print and Additional Prints for £14 at Revolve Studios in Cheltenham.
Buy this Groupon"
Total bargain, local and exactly what we wanted! So pleased, and I've still got £86 left.

Ace! Congrats in your win and I hope you get some great pics! :)
ReplyDeleteI swear that offer was made for us. :-)
ReplyDeleteSchool uniform might not seem very photo worthy but it's special to me.