![]() |
| Custard and Jen pointing at his sunshade! |
I've downloaded the Highway Code to my kindle, yes I know, it's not the average bed time reading, but I want to know it all in case I get tricky questions on the day.
My new instructor says I will pass, and he has no desire whatsoever to use the dual-controls with me. It is a nice feeling, I know I can, and I want my licence a lot. With my depression and social anxieties I hate being alone in places where strangers are, so totally freak out on buses, so my option is cycle everywhere. Sounds lovely, in summer, but in winter and unseasonal changeable weather days it's far from fun.
I have paid for 5 lessons, and have 4 left to do. That's it, I'm literally at *revising* stages at the moment.
I can't wait to get out and about in Custard without my partner! I hate that "babysitter" feeling with him saying "too fast, too slow, turn here, this gear, go there....." I just want to drive and make my own choices.
So by late May, or mid June I hope to have had the practical test as well, and to ditch my L plates.

How exciting! You'll be able to drive all over the place, day trips, etc. I reckon you'll pass first time too, you sound very confident :O)
ReplyDeleteI jolly hope it's first time passes on theory and main tests. You get charged per test. :-/
ReplyDelete