Mummy's Random Blog: E45 Review

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

E45 Review

I have been trying out E45 the last couple of weeks, and I must say it is not bad. I have problem skin and have used the standard E45 before. But this is a new version with a deep red lid, and I much prefer it.


It is called Nourish & Protect, and it has been great on my legs. The bottle states great for Mature skin, does this make me officially old now?  I've been using it daily, well if I remembered to that is!

It really worked for me, I didn't think it would to be honest. As I type I am sunburnt after a day in the garden so I've slapped the E45 on my shoulders and arms and I'm pretty confident I won't peel.

It smells ok too, not over powering. All things considered I'd rate it a 9 out of 10.

I'm a Bzzagent. I try things for free and give my opinions on them.

2 comments:

  1. E 45 is a great product and I use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not bad! The sunburn I mentioned was fine. Red for 3 days but no peeling!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....