Mummy's Random Blog: Have You Heard About Pramathon?

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Have You Heard About Pramathon?

I've just heard about a cool family day out from London and Middlesex area parents and their tots. It is a cross between a festival and a charity buggy run.

It's no good for me as Jen is at Infant school now and D is almost in Seniors, so we ditched the buggies a long while ago now, but I wish I knew about it a few years back. I have family in that area and could have made a great day out when my boys were smaller, it looks fun!


Entry is £30 per grown up, and up to 3 little people. It will be in Marble hill park, in Twickenham which I've added a map of below so directions should be easy peasy for anyone that wants to attend. Do we have any Peppa Pig and "Milkshake! TV" fans out there?




See Pramathon.co.uk




What the promoters say...
  Pramathon is a family day out in Marble Hill Park, Twickenham on Sunday 23rd June. We have partnered with Silver Cross and Channel Five’s Milkshake! to create a festival of family fun, where Mums, Dads and their little ones can take part in the 5k Pram Push around the beautiful Marble Hill House. The Pram Push is your baby’s first fundraiser, raising money for a fantastic cause. Our guests will get to meet some of their favourite TV characters from The City of Friends, Jelly Jamm, Roary the Racing Car and Peppa Pig! There will also be Milkshake! presenters, entertainers, and even some celebrities to cheer you on.
 
  Pramathon is raising money for Genesis Research Trust, a charity set up in 1985 by our Founder and Chairman Professor Robert Winston. We finance vital medical research into conditions affecting women, children and ultimately families. Some conditions that our world class scientists are working to prevent and cure are premature birth, stillbirth, miscarriage and cancer. Our aim is for everyone to have the chance to be part of a happy and healthy family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.... I like reading comments... Go on.... Type.....