
It was dry this evening, so we made the most of it.

Jen and I went outside with the bunnies on their leads.

Bart is wearing the pink set and Mo is in dark green.

These photos make it seem like a lazy evening, but these bunnies are untrained and cheeky things, I was mostly running the circles around our Christmas tree. After a short time, Jen abandoned me and got his bike and helmet and cycled up and down the paths, whilst I
And finally... both boys, tired out on my sofa.

I have added this to my friend @PinkOddy's #MotivationalMonday linky.

Aww that is very cute. You should take more photos of your garden and join in Mammasaurus' linky - I got a great pic of your tree.
ReplyDeleteThanks, the bunnies are so ridiculously sweet looking. Bet my neighbours were wondering what you were upto. And thank you for the cute card.
ReplyDelete